This November I am choosing to slow down and savor each drop of this season.
I’m choosing gratitude.
I’m choosing thanks.
I’m choosing contentment.
I’m choosing giving.
I want to focus more on what matters most in my work, in my family and in my life.
I want to be grateful for the abundant blessings that I’ve been given, but more than that I want to share what I have with others. Gratitude DOES change everything.
Gratitude reminds me that I am nothing without Him. I am nothing without His grace and provision. When I stop to count my blessings my perspective changes. I am able to forgive, I love deeply and humbly serve. Gratitude shifts the focus from me to my Savior.
As we go through this month of thanks and giving let’s remember the giver of our many blessings.
My Goals for November:
1) Give thanks in all circumstances. Choose gratitude over complaining.
2) Prayerfully consider where to spend my tithe. Give fully and faithfully.
3) Study what it means to lead as a woman.
4) Host a “Friendsgiving” and celebrate the gift of friendship.
5) Create simple, handmade gifts.
6) Clear out the clutter in my life, mind, work and home. Replace the good with God’s Best!