quality over quantity
relationship over rushing
people over pressure
meaning over mania”
Every December my schedule seems to fill up faster than ever. I rush from one event to another and forget to make time to enjoy the season. This year I’m joining Lara in a quest for a Present December. In the hustle and bustle of this holiday season my prayer is to slow down, be FULLY present and savor the daily gifts.
1) Listen more, talk less and hug LOTS!
2) Create weekly space to be still and savor the beauty of the Christmas season.
3) Bake Christmas cookies and donate them to a local nursing home.
4) Host a Holiday tea, welcome friends young, old, new and treasured into my home.
5) Prayerfully consider 2014 goals and areas to serve.